anyone want to put some cards to beckett for grading?

Darpy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
they have extended the special until the end of december for grading at $5 per card for a minimum of 75 cards

was wondering if others wanted to get some graded with me to make up the 75 cards? i am in melbourne

no takers for this??

possibly 3 of us sending off 25 cards each?

need to send it away soon

updated 9/11/07

i got one guy keen for 15 cards, i will do anywhere from 25-40 cards. so there is still room if anyone else is keen. would probably prefer melbourne people first to save on logisitics, but open to others.

i havent sent yet

basically its the 45 day service, cost is $5 per card (US). it doesnt say anything about what cards qualify for the offer so i presume u adhere to the following: http://www.beckett.com/help/ListQuestions.asp?SubjectID=6

on top of this would be the costs of shipping. to ship the cards back would be $51 + insurance (1.25 per $100)
so say we send 75 cards, then return shipping would be 51/75= .68cents US per card. then there is the cost over there, say the same you would be looking at a total return cost of roughly:
US$6.36 per card +insurance

note: it is an additional $2 for auto cards

still keen if someone wants
we need to fill another 35 odd cards

offer ends on 31st december, so i would say posting by end of next week at absolute latest

ok update, i have 45-50 cards i am sending, if people who are DEFINATELY interested could post there quantities they want to send please do asap in this thread

Just be aware Darpy this fits into our stance on group buys. Group buys should be first cleared with Admin due to past problems in the running of them.

For this instance with grading you take full responsibility of all cards sent to you and members have no recourse thru the site in the case of anything going wrong. And things do go wrong even for good members from experience and my many years in the hobby. I know too well what Beckett grading are like to deal with if it does.

ok thanks walt, i wasnt aware of that.

interest isnt too big anyway so i might have to either scramble some together myself or can the idea

Back
Top Bottom