Anyone still having trouble posting in IE? "Please enter valid message" error.

graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Please email me directly if you are still having troubles posting in IE (even if you can post in another browser), I'd like to get some info from you.

Mainly the info I'd like is in IE - go View then Source and copy and paste the contents for me.

If possible also a screen shot showing the error (also if there are any other errors in your browser - specifically JavaScript errors)

Even if you can't get a screen shot, the source may be all I need!

My direct email [email protected]

Thanks
Graham

I got this error in chrome. So what I did was copy my text and refresh the page and pasted again and it worked.

From memory the three times that this happened was when I was quoting text. So not really a major issue.

Source of page. And looking for any JavaScript errors in the browser.

Can you also confirm the page has finished loading before you are trying to post? Ie it's not still trying to download something?

Thank you to everyone for your help. I have finally been able to recreate this error for myself and have removed the offending script and reported it.

Can those who had the error please try again now and report back if the issue is resolved now ??

Thanks
Graham

Thank for all your help. Ive been able to track this down further and Ive logged a bug with the relevant software people.

Hopefully will have a proper resolution next week. For now the offending software has been disabled.

Back
Top Bottom