Anyone remember these

AyiosYiorgos

Card Addict
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
st.george4life / TradingCardFactory
I have been sorting my cards again as I need to cut down again found these, they came out in the 80's, does anyone know what they were called, they're like "wacky racers" not sure if that's their correct name.. Also found these cards, they're the size of a normal business card...

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
SAM_2792.JPG SAM_2793.JPG SAM_2796.JPG SAM_2798.JPG SAM_2803.JPG SAM_2805.JPG
SAM_2792.JPG
SAM_2793.JPG

SAM_2796.JPG

SAM_2798.JPG

SAM_2803.JPG

SAM_2805.JPG

i have seen them b4 but they are not the ones i thought they were originally

Last edited:
Hi I know those crazy car cards They were available in New Zealand and I think Australia.. Not sure I have to find the original box. I think it was under Regina
I still have some surviving in my collection. I would love to have more of them I can take pictures and send if you want to..
They are also sticker cards not really trading cards I THINK the number started from 1 and ending at 45
They were reprinted many times.. I guarantee you this card set is a reprint :D Mmmm I can smell the old sticker card scent...

Last edited:
Your card set is in better condition than mine.. Some of the cards has yellowed from age or exposure I don't know.. There's another set which it think was called Wacky Wheels circa 1980 I have this card number one in terrible condition but I liked the art work
If you decide to off load the card set of crazy cars stickers I would be interested

About
MAD HOT RODS STICKERS

By Allens & Regina 1985

Created for New Zealand market and were sold in Australia
Description
This is about MAD HOT RODS STICKERS that came out in the late 70's in New Zealand.
Allens & Regina created them.

I should know... Why?. I'm a kiwi.. I collected those cards in 1985

I think a similar set to these may have been released back in the early/mid 70s - as I can remember having them as a kid (yeah I'm that old !) Not 100 % sure they were stickers or cards back then, might have been stickers though as I think I stuck them to my bed...ooops! Always remember one that looks like an eyeball on a hot rod - anyone got one like that ???

If you have no desire to have them one day.. I'm happy to have them :) Not many people know about it. Sometimes they come in sticker or card mode. Ah now I understand why my teeth were so good.. I spend my pocket money all on cards instead of lollies when I was little ha

Back
Top Bottom