Anyone know where seller 8808EDGE has gone?

LuckySlayer

Bulldogs Crusaders Trailblazers
Real Name
Jeff
Does anyone know where I can get in touch with the eBay seller 8808edge?? I went to buy a box of 05power as he’s had them on there for years, but all his stuff seems off eBay these days??

Hes put his account on holidays mode so you can't see any of his items unless you were watching them, all the items are still there. I messaged him and got an auto message back from him saying ebay screwed him over with fees so he won't be turning his account off holiday mode until they credit him the fees

Hes put his account on holidays mode so you can't see any of his items unless you were watching them, all the items are still there. I messaged him and got an auto message back from him saying ebay screwed him over with fees so he won't be turning his account off holiday mode until they credit him the fees

Screenshot_20210619-122624_Messenger.jpg

Legend mate.. thanks for that 🙂

Back
Top Bottom