tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
evening all, looking for any info on where I might possibly pick up some marvel or superman base sets, like marvel masterpieces 1993 (+ earlier or later), superman holo series etc

Dave

Dave i've been slowly building a 1991 and 1993 marvel sets, Mitch started collecting them, mostly from 2nds stores and visiting markets. keep a eye on ebay, the occasional set appears but doing the slog way. doing a trade at moment here but if i hear of anything will let you know. For some reason unknown to me the 96 is sought after. If interested in buying boxes from america, i can check if todays collectables at Caloundra can use their contact when next ordering. found one, hopefully the link workd.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Marvel-Maste...U_CollectableTradingCards&hash=item20b877ddf4

I just got the 1995 Fleer Ultra (X-men) 150 card base set, so that is a start. I also just bought a MINT 1993 Marvel Masterpieces 90 card base set off eBay.............. :)

Hi dave,

I have some spare sets including
x men fleer ultra 95 (which i think you just bought)
X men fleer ultra 94
X men fleer ultra chromium 95 (not a full set)

Let me know if your interested.

I probably have some old Marvel Universe sets at home, will check for you!

---------- Post added 06-05-2011 at 01:45 PM ----------

Dave i've been slowly building a 1991 and 1993 marvel sets, Mitch started collecting them, mostly from 2nds stores and visiting markets. keep a eye on ebay, the occasional set appears but doing the slog way. doing a trade at moment here but if i hear of anything will let you know. For some reason unknown to me the 96 is sought after. If interested in buying boxes from america, i can check if todays collectables at Caloundra can use their contact when next ordering. found one, hopefully the link workd.

Marvel Masterpieces 1993 Trading Card SET(90) MT | eBay

The 96 set was highly sought after because the art on the cards was done by Boris Vallentino and Julie Bell, two of the best artists in the business, who hands down produced the best looking set of comic cards EVER!!

Back
Top Bottom