Anyone here have Star Wars CCG (Decipher) cards for Trade or Sale?

leia

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kevin
Hi All,

Been recently sorting out my Star Wars CCG Card (Decipher) sets and was wondering if there are anyone on this forum that have cards for trade or sale?

Have plenty of trades. Send me a PM or reply here.

Thanks for looking.

Do you have Threepio With Parts Showing (AI) version from Tatooine?

Also any AI versions from Corusant/Theed Palace?

I Think I have a bunch of these from waaaay back in the day. They would be from the original set though I think. I'll have a look when I get some time.
Can you send me an image/link to one to make sure I'm thinking of the right thing?

1616218189547.png

Aye, they are the cards I'm thinking of.
I know I had original release stuff and possibly the first expansion, but I dont think I have anything else.
Yeah not after those. Thanks for looking mate.

Sorry dont have any spare AI cards. Mainly foil cards from the Reflection sets and a few odds and ends left

are you after anything? I will send you a PM with a list of cards soon.

Pretty much finished all the sets now. only chasing a few cards
5 cards from the Young Jedi Reflections set
a couple of the tournament cards and a couple of the oversized signed cards

Hiya, I have > 2200 SWCCG cards that I've collected over the years.
Spanning a few series. Premiere, 2 player Premiere, Hoth, Death Star II, Dagobah, A new hope, Cloud City, Jabbas Palace.
Mostly Light Side but approx 650 dark side cards.
Quite a few dupes, some rares (R,1,2) and 1 shiny starship card. I'm presently attempting to put together a complete list and count...but it's slow going. Rekkon I have a leia, luke a few vaders, han, c3p0 and r2d2's.
All are in 3x3 ultra.pro sheets in binder folders, some have been played and have 2 empty premiere boxes + instructions + 1 glossary book + 1 empty special edition light side starter box.
Also have a heap of card slips for when you want to have a game.
Talking with someone on line about a potential sale at the moment talking somewhere north of $700AUD for the lot.

Back
Top Bottom