Anyone having delays recieving items from the states?

vivo87

Chasin' Chandler
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
tokes_2004
COMC User
vivo1987
Hey guys,
with Christmas around the corner im wondering if people are experiancing delays recieving cards from the states? I've bought a few items all at different times but the longest is a month today and still no sign of it (Daniels #'d 07/10 :(). So just wondering if anyone else is waiting on stuff longer than normal. Also do I have 45 days on Paypal to lodge a claim if they dont turn up?

Cheers!

I've had some stuff take 10 days (normal time) then other stuff im still waiting on since 18 days ago. I've also had 2 cards not arrive at all in the past month that i've had to put a claim in on.

I heard the posties are going on strike soon too so our stuff is going to take even longer :(

I've had some stuff take 10 days (normal time) then other stuff im still waiting on since 18 days ago. I've also had 2 cards not arrive at all in the past month that i've had to put a claim in on.

I heard the posties are going on strike soon too so our stuff is going to take even longer :(

Yeah this time of year sucks for that I reckon...i've been dissapointed for the last week now when i go out to the mailbox as nothings been there for me :lol:

Yeah? What are the going on strike for? Pay increase?

Yeah i've been getting like 1 card every 2 days which sucks, i love getting 3-4 packages in one hit. It feels like my birthday or something :D

Not sure why the strikes happening, i just heard about it yesterday. More than likely pay

I've been waiting on 1 for 35 days now, but all others up to bought on the 17th of November have arrived already...I'm tipping the 35 dayer won't arrive, and the seller isn't responding to me, but I'll wait til the 45 day claim date comes up :) Was only a $8 transaction anyway for a Korver #/25 parallel.

Yeah i got a couple in today one that i bought like 11 days ago and one that was around 20ish...but still 2 that were about a month still not here, the 1/1 too :(

Hope it shows soon mate. Unfortunately though, in my experience, if it gets to a month and the seller shipped it on time/actually shipped it, then it's likely missing... :( I have had 2 exceptions to that rule, but the cards showed up 9 weeks from shipping date! Presumeably they got put literally on a ship postal system which takes typically 8 weeks rather than airmail.

i bought 2 cards from the US from two different sellers well over a month ago, one seller recieved his card back in the mail a couple of days ago but the other seems to be lost

I have had some cards I won two weeks ago arrive, yet stuff won three weeks ago is yet to arrive

Got some more in over the past couple of days yet there's still one from Nov 15 that hasn't arrived. Sucks when the seller wont even reply to your questions on when it was posted, im guessing this ones not going to happen :(

Got some more in over the past couple of days yet there's still one from Nov 15 that hasn't arrived. Sucks when the seller wont even reply to your questions on when it was posted, im guessing this ones not going to happen :(

Yeah if they dont respond its an extra kick in the pants and makes you wonder if they really did send it. Could be claim time soon for that card, my oldest one is the November 2nd and its and card numbered to /10 :( Hopefully it turns up gettin the claim form ready though

Yeah if they dont respond its an extra kick in the pants and makes you wonder if they really did send it. Could be claim time soon for that card, my oldest one is the November 2nd and its and card numbered to /10 :( Hopefully it turns up gettin the claim form ready though

Have you contacted them on it yet? They may have sent it later.
If i was you i'd probably put a claim in, its been 30days thats plenty enough time :v:

I cant say Iv had any problems 3 cards were sent last wednesday from 3 different states in America got them 3 cards yesty

---------- Post added 02-12-2009 at 05:32 PM ----------

Although one card was sent last wednesday 25/11/2009 didnt get that one but go the other 3 that were posted at the same time from three different ebay users.

some sellers i get goods from in 6 days a few around the 10 day but the longest was 1 month that would be the max time id give it before putting a claim in.

Back
Top Bottom