Anyone got there eye on any players that will get drafted this year?

vivo87

Chasin' Chandler
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
tokes_2004
COMC User
vivo1987
Hey guys not sure if there is another thread on this or not but just wondering if any of you guys have seen much college ball during the year and seen some nice up and coming players. Obviously there's guys like Blake Griffen, Brandon Jennings, Hasheem Thabeet etc. who a lot of people will be chasing but any other potential sleepers? I didn't watch a whole lot of it mainly just caught a few St. Mary's games to watch Mills but got One HD during the Final Four and watched from there on. I did find one bloke I liked the look of, Jeff Adrien from Uconn, he had a few nice games, a few nice moves, looks very powerful when he throws it down and has a bit of attitude which is always entertaining! Checked a few box scores from other games and over the year averaged 13pts 9.9boards, so you may aswell call it a double double and did so for 3 of his 4 years at college. So yeah I reckon I might have a look at his cards when they come out and collect another player maybe. Anyone else got there eyes on anyone?

I'm looking out for Johnny Flynn and Patty Mills. Two point guards who are "undersized" by NBA standards but quick enough to pull a Chris Paul! :)

Dejuan Blair is a standout I love undersized PF's (Millsap, Gomes, Craig Smith I was all big fans of) and then there is the crew from UNC!

dont know when hes getting drafted, but the ncaa dunk contest was on the other morning and i liked the look of charlie coley iii, hes got a fro just like my main man big ben HAD except its bigger and badder and i like hes style and confidence only problem is, i dont know when hes gonna be drafted

Everyone saw what D Rose did so my choice is Ricky Rubio n.o 1 pick, this guy can play, need to bulk up abit but he'll be going against all the Point Guards in the future of the NBA instead of Pistol Pete simply Riffle Ricky :D

Back
Top Bottom