Anyone else thinking of a punt on the Cup?

axeman23

OzCardTrader
Got a few spare dollars lying around at the moment, so I'm thinking of placing a few bets for tomorrow, probably on Vinnie Roe and that Japanese horse, Eye Popper... Anyone else got any bets going? I'd like to back Diva but its pretty worthless odds, only $3.50 for winning and about $1.75 for placing, which takes a bit of the fun out for me... Anyone else picking a "dark horse" (pardon the lousy joke... ;p ) they reckon's in with a chance?

Last year I missed the tri because I had the order as Vinnie Roe, Makybe, and Zazzman. The correct order was Makybe, Vinnie, Zazzman! Had $5 on it and it payed $3000, I am still dark about it to this day! :twisted:

I also said three years ago that Makybe would win 3 straight! Bummer hey?

Have to go with Makybe again but then have a mixed bag for 2nd and third. Tri's in the Melbourne cup pay really well even if it is the 3 favourites. Definately worth getting on! Picked about 8 horses and mixed them all up!

Im with ruckers...Lieca Falcon comes home hard and Makybe is useless in the hard packed surface.....go you bloody Falcon !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tri-Fector

1st - Makybe Diva
2nd - Demerger
3rd - Lecica Falcon

their we have it, got on the diva last year and won $50 i think.

ps. nice locky, i think its the first name, are u putten a bet on that, i recon its a roughie

Back
Top Bottom