Anyone else have a PS Vita? Thoughts???

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
I have had a PS Vita now for about 4 weeks and i love it. Anyone else got one? Just wanted to know your thoughts about them, reviews of games or anything like that. Im not much of a tech head and have only really brought it for playing games, if anyone has any tips for a non-guru like me they would be very appreciated? :cool:
Games i have are Fifa Football and Modnation Racers, got Uncharted Golden Abyss with the console but its on Ebay for sale as i only really get into sports games.

Anyone else with one??? Share your thoughts please.

Thanks
Daz

TBH i don't really have a need for one.

I got my PSP so I could watch multimedia and play emulated games. Now my smart phone does that and more.

So atm all the VITA has to offer for me is portable versions console games that I can play on my PS3.

I am hoping they release more handheld dedicated games instead of just ports, otherwise I see no reason to upgrade unelss there is a price drop.

Haha, as i said im no tech head, what you just said kinda went over my head lol, all this talk about emulated games and ports was a bit much for me. I had a PS2 for years but sold it because it sat in the spare room and never got played. Went and brought a second hand PSP, it was ok but once i gave the Vita a go i had to have one. I dont have a smart phone so games on that arnt an option for me. The PS Vita is awesome but i just wanted any tips or info that might help me learn more about them and there features.

Back
Top Bottom