Motor Sport Anyone collect the Kryptyx Holden Master Collection series

hi i have complete seriers 1 minus Brock Signature card only card to complete that serie.
i have complete series 2 minus the case cards need all four to complete that series.
let me know if you have any of these and let me know what you are chasing.
Craig

Craig, nice on the collection, I really like this series. You can find my wish list on my website (link in the sig), not much in trade I am afraid as I have been buying 1 by 1 on the inserts.......:(

Dave,
in your want list re holden cards you are saying that their was only an album for series 2, I have two different albums from kryptyx for the holden master collection, I am wondering if this is the case
also if you can help i am after commons 7,8,12,14,34,46,52,56,61,64,67 (2), 83,84,99,101,106
i have got spare about 175 commons and b8, b18,b19,b20
thanks
Steve

Dave,
in your want list re holden cards you are saying that their was only an album for series 2, I have two different albums from kryptyx for the holden master collection, I am wondering if this is the case
also if you can help i am after commons 7,8,12,14,34,46,52,56,61,64,67 (2), 83,84,99,101,106
i have got spare about 175 commons and b8, b18,b19,b20
thanks
Steve

I recently just found out about the series 1 folder, its a reddish folder correct? I will check my commons but I think all I have are a complete set of 1-110 and I also just checked my spares and I have none of those above.

ive got the brock signature picked it up at a market for $70 haha couldnt believe it! ive got most of the set just need milestone cards so if anyone has any they want to sell let me know cheers

Back
Top Bottom