Anybody had to return an item or had a not as described issue from Global Shipping?

hairyangryfella

Tag Team Quads 93/94
Real Name
Graeme
I made an offer on an item and it was accepted, shipped via ebay Global Shipping Program.

I received the package but it doesn't contain what I bought.
The seller shipped me two cards they sold for $8 on a different auction rather than the case hit card I paid $35+shipping for.

For me to return these cards I didn't buy will cost me $52NZ if I have to send direct to the seller.

I've read things that the seller only has to refund the original price and shipping to the shipping center, so I will already lose out on what I paid to get it to me from there. And apparently they'll remove any feedback left as part of their terms?

Ultimately I looks like I am completely rooted, through absolutely no fault of my own.

Anybody had a situation where they used GSP and had an issue? If I could return it to the local depot it came from that'd be alright, but I don't think you can, and I don't want to file a claim until I know the deal (have already messaged the seller).

Meanwhile the other guy will be thrilled...

yeah one of those sucks to be you situations, which i have been in before when trying to return a kyrie signed photo that came with the auto completely smudged. i spent hours on the phone to be told by ebay and paypal too bad you will be out of pocket return postage costs.

but to be a bit more helpful, id say your best option which most sellers never seem to be that good, is hope that in advising the seller stuffed up they realise and do the right thing and just refund you what you paid without making you send them back. however if you hit an impressive card and really want it then i'm not sure what chance you'd have of recouping it.

Problem with that one is no tracking so he’s not guaranteed a refund

Turns out when the seller refunds you through an eBay case you also get the global shipping amount back, so that's a relief (and not what anybody else had said that I found online)!
Still annoyed I didn't get the card I wanted, and that the person he sent it to was a douche and wouldn't return it, but at least I'm not out of pocket.

Yeah sorry get full what you paid including original postage, but if you have to post the item back like most sellers make you do then you are out the return postage.

I had to do a return once on a card which was damaged - I was refunded the global shipping I paid for and also the shipping I paid to return it to the seller. Just make sure you keep your postage receipt and upload it to eBay.

I had a similar thing happen i ordered 2 boxes of panini encased fotl and in the mail i get a predator pop toy out 900 dollars so they have set up a case but 2 weeks later still no refund global shipping is dodgy.

Back
Top Bottom