Anybody got WoW cards?

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Hi Guys,

Getting back into my World of Warcraft and it has prompted me to want to look at collecting some WoW cards, obviously big interest in loot cards. Does anybody here have any wow cards?

please lmk

cheers,
AJ

Can you Lmk what you are chasing as i have alot of Wow cards and are you after only LOOT cards or after certain cards
to make up decks as me and a friend have alot of RARES for sale atm and other cards that we are getting
ride of since we no longer play the game

Greg

Can you Lmk what you are chasing as i have alot of Wow cards and are you after only LOOT cards or after certain cards
to make up decks as me and a friend have alot of RARES for sale atm and other cards that we are getting
ride of since we no longer play the game

Greg

Well I don't know where to start... I don't really have much money to spend (was hoping to find someone who collected NBA so I could swap NBA for them) but I wouldn't mind building the sets (so however that works with TCG - I guess complete decks?). I just felt I would like to collect some, and loot cards would be good cause it helps me in game... but willing to look at anything really.

i have a couple but i have friends also who i maybe able to get some off as well.
i have for you Nightsaber Cub and Sand Scarab loot cards for you.
And i also have Paint Bomb, Papa Hummel's Pet Biscuit and Sandbox Tiger.
Check this site for what they do http://www.wowlootcards.com/.

only really interested in pets or mounts - although i know mounts would prolly be out of my price range. keen on the two pets though. feel free to find out what else your friends have :) or portal cards.

Back
Top Bottom