UFC Any word on releases?

cotto68

Kill or be Killed
Real Name
Pete
Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone has info on future releases of ufc/mma cards? I am well aware of the 2014 knockout (April) but was wondering about Finest,bloodlines, Leaf etc.

Unless Topps decide to change things up this year Finest will probably come out in the third quarter and Bloodlines at years end.

Leaf hasn't touched MMA since 2011, though with Bellator, WSOF, Glory, OneFC, Deep, Pancrase, RoadFC, BAMMA, KSW, etc I kinda wish they'd give it another go.

Unless Topps decide to change things up this year Finest will probably come out in the third quarter and Bloodlines at years end.

Leaf hasn't touched MMA since 2011, though with Bellator, WSOF, Glory, OneFC, Deep, Pancrase, RoadFC, BAMMA, KSW, etc I kinda wish they'd give it another go.

I think the Leaf's designs in the past are pretty sweet...agree with you Laz , there is plenty of room for them to release a good series. Hopefully the growth of UFC in general will encourage companies to get their S#!t together and realize this sport in on the rise BIGTIME... I really hope that in a years time we can have more products to select from when bustin boxes or on the single hunt....

Back
Top Bottom