Any TV shows OCT should start watching??

Big Ticket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jimmy
Hey guys, so it's gotten to a point where I have seen like every episode of all the tv shows I have watched haha (joking obviously), and I really want a new TV show I want to watch from beginning to end, don't really mind what genre it is, because I'm sure everybody on this site have different opinions. My favorite TV show is Community and you guys .... I guarantee ... will love it. One of those shows you don't have to watch the first episode to get into it :D If you are ever on ch131.com or megavideo search an episode called Modern Warfare of Community and you will be hooked! So tell me ... what shows should we be watching?

Thanks,

Jimmy.

Its a good show, i've been hooked on it myself.
For a laugh check out East Bound & Down also Parks and Recreation

breaking bad is also a great show, was never much of a fan of stargate universe > not saying it's a bad show but couldn't get into it, i will be sure to check out Detroit 187

yer sgu started slow. then it picked up in season 2. too much character building lol.

four new shows that I want to check out but didnt have time yet:

endgame
the killing
camelot
the shadow line

I'm really enjoying The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on 11! Has some very funny moments!

I'm really enjoying The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on 11! Has some very funny moments!

Did you see the Will Ferrell episode? I was in tears :lol:

Breaking Bad is a great show, can't wait for the new season to start

Back
Top Bottom