Any TTMers?

DFWGrapher

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Drew
I'm an autograph collector, much of it through the mail (hence TTM) and started sending to a few former AFL players.

Just got this one back yesterday. Hudson went to Hutchins School in Hobart, where I was an exchange student for a few weeks in 2000.

hudson.jpg

what a great Hawk too!

Many many years ago I got these
https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/thought-id-share-these.8103/
You know what's funny with the comments about Collingwood never responding to you and one other in that thread? Back around 2007 I sent an email to every team I could think of-- MLB, Minor League baseball, NFL, CFL, NFL Europe, Arena League, NBA, WNBA, NHL, minor and junior hockey, MLS, EPL, AFL-- asking if they sent out any sort of fan packs with stuff like photos, cards, pocket schedules, autographs, or other team collectibles that were leftover from game giveaways and such. At the time I lived in the middle of nowhere in Texas, with at least a two-hour drive to Oklahoma City or Dallas to be able to see any games live, so it was a way to get some cool and different stuff.

The only AFL team to respond to me? Collingwood; they sent a hat, a team photo, and maybe some other stuff like some stickers or pencils.

Back
Top Bottom