Any South Park fans up in here???

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
I was wondering if there was anyone on here that has seen this tv show called South Park. South Park is a tv show that airs on Comedy Central here in the US about almost every night. This show consists of 4 foul mouth 4th graders and humble folks in a town out in Colorado. Does anyone know what I am talking about and do they have Comedy Central out there in the AU??? Alright if anyone knows what I am talking about, please post away on this thread. Holla back..........

I love south park...my 4yo likes to watch it with me but his mum wont let him so i only put it on when she isnt around ;)

yeah its not exaclty new here in Aus, lol. i like watching it sometimes. has anyone seen the world of warcraft episode? easily my fav.

Found it!

1008_kyle_in_cartmans_basement.jpg

Still watch it to this day when the new episode airs in the US i have it! Awesome show still, love how it deals with issues that are occuring at the time of the episode! Comedy channel had the Scott Tennerman episode on today, hilarious!

Still watch it to this day when the new episode airs in the US i have it! Awesome show still, love how it deals with issues that are occuring at the time of the episode! Comedy channel had the Scott Tennerman episode on today, hilarious!

haha, thats my fave all time SP episode, Cartman is such pure evil in that one. :lol:

I have always been a fan adn nwo I cannot wait to see hwo they make fun of a Melissa ETheridge song thats gonna be in the show this season LMAO Those that get it from the US let me know eh lol

That is one of my favorite epsiodes.

I have always been a fan adn nwo I cannot wait to see hwo they make fun of a Melissa ETheridge song thats gonna be in the show this season LMAO Those that get it from the US let me know eh lol

I didn't hear about this one. LMK more info on this....

My favorite South Park episode is the one where Eric Cartman gets annoyed by all the hippies showing up to town and he exterminates the hippies keeps them in the basement until the obnoxious officer finds out lol. Then at Hippie Jam Fest 2005, Cartman rids the world of hippies. I know from previous seasons that he could not stand hippies. Having all 9 seasons of South Park on dvd, I guess I can better understand that. Yeah that death metal music did the trick, now imagine what a hip hop song could of done to all those hippies at that event lol...............

Back
Top Bottom