Any good factory or DFOs in Sydney

FreshJays23

Banned User
Real Name
Matt Rowley
eBay User
N/A
Hello,

Ihave a day trip coming up next week to pick up a car and was wondering if there was any good factory or DFO outlets in Sydney?

Is there any Nike, Mossimo, Adidas, Fila, Converse, Champion etc outlets?

Cheers

Last edited:
First 3 are easier to explore if you have a car:

1) DFO homebush (as mentioned earlier) a 3min drive from the Olympic stadium
pretty busy (traffic & parking wise) on weekends - there is a PUMA factory outlet can have some really cheap stuff plus 2 other mixed sports type stores (selling converse adidas etc) & a couple of other shoe stores - mossimo, vans etc

2) Birkenhead Point Drummoyne (next to iron cove bridge Victoria road - waterside) has a few stores. I've never found the stores to be particularly good value but there are a number of them

3) A precinct of factory outlets around Green Square/Alexandria (Bourke St, O'Riordan st etc). Seem to be a lot but you would need to drive between each one and some are popup only - you will need to google locations

4) Market City (ontop of Paddy's markets) Chinatown - this is in town, middle level has a range of shops - 2 converse stores from memory, plus puma and some others

Hi,

Thanks for that. I would be on limited time so if you had to pick one would u choose the DFO homebush?

Also is the Nike outlet in Auburn worth going to? Is that the only outlet there?

Hi Eeveryone

I see there is a Reebok /Rockport/Lacoste/Bensherman Factory Outlet

in

19 O'Riordan St
Alexandria
NSW

Is this worth going to as its a bit of a stretch but from what i have read the Homebush DFO is that the great?

Some help would be great

DFO has been massively renovated recently so there's a huge range of stores. Don't really think the prices are that much cheaper though (I'll stand corrected on that coz my wife and daughter spend all the $$$, not me). Parramatta Road Auburn is the best bet, always popular with the NZ rello's when they come over, so try there for sure. Nike, Adidas, Lonsdale, Puma, New Balance and maybe more.

So... Here is where i went in a day

Reebok/Ben Sherman/Rockport/Lacoste at Alexandria - Very crap not much there wouldn't waste my time again

Adidas at Lidcombe - Not heaps of stuff buy had everything 40% off so got a Denver Nuggets jumper, Mutombo t-shirt and some socks. They really didn't have a lot of stuff in my size or i would of bought more.

Rebel Sport at Lidcombe - Not bad had a bit of NBA gear that was $20 - $30 off retail prices but sizes were all larger ones. NBA Jerseys were $70. Only got a Rocky Everlast jumper at $10

Nike at Auburn - I was very very disappointed. They really didnt have a lot and it wasnt that cheap. Shoes were all junk managed to find one pair i liked in the 40% off rack. Bought two t-shirts that were $30 each then had another 30% off that style.

Londsdale at Auburn - Crap its not that cheap compared to RRP so bought nothing.

DFO at Homebush - WOW what a complex. So many good stores. Oakley got two hoodies for $80, YD three pairs of jeans for $40, Ben Sherman had 30% off everything so got three shirts for $65. I could of spent ages there and bought more but was pressed for time. Good for clothes but not for shoes. They did have a platypus shoes but they had nothing I liked in my size.

Back
Top Bottom