Any comic book collectors?

Treyo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tyrell
Looking to offload some of my comic book collection but I'm not sure if there is a demand for it here.I have alot of key Marvel comic books I'm willing to let go of so do let me know if you are interested.
Thanks.

When you say Key Marvel, i take it you mean Stan Lee Brain-trust mutant comics? Any old GI Joes, Transformers or Death's Head's I'd be interested in. The other stuff ... uh-uh.

When you say Key Marvel, i take it you mean Stan Lee Brain-trust mutant comics? Any old GI Joes, Transformers or Death's Head's I'd be interested in. The other stuff ... uh-uh.

None of those mate sorry.
I do have full/random issues of some series like amazing spider-man,uncanny x-men,daredevil but I have more key books,meaning 1st appearances of heroes/villains and issue #1 of some titles old and new.

Pretty much, you've got all of Stan Lee's mutant characters. I'm sure there'd be some marvel collectors lurking around here somewhere. You can also try local collector shows, conventions and local comic shops. If the issues are in good-to-mint condition, they'll fetch a bit -especially the first appearance issues.

Pretty much, you've got all of Stan Lee's mutant characters. I'm sure there'd be some marvel collectors lurking around here somewhere. You can also try local collector shows, conventions and local comic shops. If the issues are in good-to-mint condition, they'll fetch a bit -especially the first appearance issues.

Ah I understand you lol.
Thanks for tips,I would explore those options although I'm in no hurry to get rid of them.I thought I'd ask here so I can get transactions running here and also to see what everyone is into whether it's reading/collecting.

Back
Top Bottom