Any case shares

dayne_rules

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dayne
Heyguys I was just wondering if anyone on here was thinking of doing a case share for Christmas
after being in an NRL case share I would love to be in an NBA one
So if anyone else has the same idea as me or is wanting to start one ( after checking with admin first) then please either post here or message

Hi Dayne,

We do NBA Case Breaks all the time. The details are on the Cherry website and a spot works out at better value than just buying a box, especially if you have a few favoured players ;) Check 'em they are lots of fun.

If anyone was going to do a case share of Absolute Mem, SP Rookie Threads or any of the 10/11 products Id be down for a box or 2

Hi Dayne,

We do NBA Case Breaks all the time. The details are on the Cherry website and a spot works out at better value than just buying a box, especially if you have a few favoured players ;) Check 'em they are lots of fun.

Hi Cherry,
Newbie here. I took a look at your site, but cant quite work it out. It talked about splitting into teams and such.
How do your case shares work? Do you film the break for transparency? I think the site says you keep the commons? How do the hits get distributed? Am I assigned a box or are they divided evenly to counter hot boxes?
Also do you sell boxes? I couldnt find them, other than latest presells on site.
Thanks

Hi Cherry,
Newbie here. I took a look at your site, but cant quite work it out. It talked about splitting into teams and such.
How do your case shares work? Do you film the break for transparency? I think the site says you keep the commons? How do the hits get distributed? Am I assigned a box or are they divided evenly to counter hot boxes?
Also do you sell boxes? I couldnt find them, other than latest presells on site.
Thanks

they on holidays atm.. they be back soon.. the site is just on hold atm.. but they have heaps of stock.. highly recommend cherry! one of the best!

Back
Top Bottom