Another Yahoo! Fantasy League - ROTISSERIE this time

Yeah, Sunday night lads, but we'll need a bit of a recruiting drive if it's going to happen because we only had five or six signed up last time I looked ... happy to reduce the number in the comp. but we still need at least another four people ...

No. of teams is now ten. Draft is now for next Sunday 21st October, 2007 at 9pm (Western Australia time). Plenty of time til the beginning of the season ... hopefully we can still get this league up and running.

I'll cancel it completely if we don't have the numbers next Sunday.

No. of teams is now ten. Draft is now for next Sunday 21st October, 2007 at 9pm (Western Australia time). Plenty of time til the beginning of the season ... hopefully we can still get this league up and running.

I'll cancel it completely if we don't have the numbers next Sunday.

Can we do the draft any earlier? like 7pm, as it's going to take 2 hours. And she'll be super late on the east coast!

If you need players, I'll put my hand up...if you're happy to have a new guy in the comp. I've never played rotisserie before, so it will be a learning experience.

Are you able to confirm the time of the draft?

If you need players, I'll put my hand up...if you're happy to have a new guy in the comp. I've never played rotisserie before, so it will be a learning experience.

Are you able to confirm the time of the draft?
Yeah anyones welcome mate!

Three more people needed

Back
Top Bottom