Another Yahoo! Fantasy League - ROTISSERIE this time

whereiswally78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
whereiswally78
Hey Everyone,

Thought I'd start another league as we have yet to have a Rotisserie Scoring One.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/ozcards

Password is ozcards

It is a LIVE draft next Sunday 14th October at 9pm (WA time) or 11pm (Eastern States time) - please avoid joining if you can't make it to the draft!!

Have deliberately done large rosters and a large league to make those last five or so picks far more challenging.

PM me with questions or problems.

Hey Everyone,

Thought I'd start another league as we have yet to have a Rotisserie Scoring One.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/ozcards

Password is ozcards

It is a LIVE draft next Sunday 14th October at 9pm (WA time) or 11pm (Eastern States time) - please avoid joining if you can't make it to the draft!!

Have deliberately done large rosters and a large league to make those last five or so picks far more challenging.

PM me with questions or problems.

Matt,

Can you explain how Rotisserie works? I never understood!

Basically, it totals up your players stats for the season - and then ranks them. So if there are 16 teams (which is what I've done is this league), if your team has the most points scored, you'll get 16 points. Your ranking in each category is then totalled to give you a score and a ranking.

Example (basic) - in your league, your are:

16th in scoring - 1 point.
5th in assists - 12 points.
3rd in total rebounds - 14 points.
14th (worst) in rebounds - 3 points.

Total 30 points.

So essentially, you need to balance your roster well with both good stats and bad stats.

Make sense??

Basically, it totals up your players stats for the season - and then ranks them. So if there are 16 teams (which is what I've done is this league), if your team has the most points scored, you'll get 16 points. Your ranking in each category is then totalled to give you a score and a ranking.

Example (basic) - in your league, your are:

16th in scoring - 1 point.
5th in assists - 12 points.
3rd in total rebounds - 14 points.
14th (worst) in rebounds - 3 points.

Total 30 points.

So essentially, you need to balance your roster well with both good stats and bad stats.

Make sense??

Yes, thanks :) I'll consider joining. Not sure if I'll enjoy the Rotiserrie as much so don;t wanna join and then get sick of it and screw up the league!

let me know if you are struggling to make up the #'s and i will join, but will let others in first

Is this still happening tonight Matt? Coz i just got the email reminding me its 2nite but i didnt think we had the numbers yet?

Back
Top Bottom