Another Rookie Auto Set Completion

FabFiveFan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Richard
My mailday today delivered me a 10/11 Prestige Draft Patch Auto of Gani Lawal and of Andy Rautins. No biggy right? Well the arrival of these two fellows has now completed the 10/11 Version of Prestige Draft Class Auto's, with this set being completely made up of the Patch Version.
P1010025.jpg

P1010023.jpg

Yee Haa, another set completed...bring on SP Authentic Home Court Signatures, my biggest challenge yet.
Thanks for looking.

sweet completion richard, WA collectors kick butt ... :p

another rookie auto set completed you say? it would be nice to see all of your rookie auto sets on display
And best of luck with the SP

Great set there mate - don't think I'll see too many more of that set completed! Good luck with SPA Home Court!

sweet completion richard, WA collectors kick butt ... :p

another rookie auto set completed you say? it would be nice to see all of your rookie auto sets on display
And best of luck with the SP
Cheers guys, and Gary, check my photobucket (in PC sub album, PC Sets Completed) it has this newly completed set, along with previous years Prestige Draft Signatures with Blake etc. Also very nearly completed 09/10 Classics Rookie Auto Set and 10/11 Contenders Patches Rookie Auto Set.
Thanks again guys.

No worries FabFive.. I had thought about chasing this entire set until i saw how big it was.. so now im going for the full rookie fx and trying to get as many auto's.. unsure about the by the letters too

No worries FabFive.. I had thought about chasing this entire set until i saw how big it was.. so now im going for the full rookie fx and trying to get as many auto's.. unsure about the by the letters too
Yeah it is a big set, with some big autos of Jordan & Lebron. Can u pm me who you have got.

Back
Top Bottom