Another Master Set Complete!!

Noark-99

One Day! Cowboys!
Real Name
Mirren Lucas
eBay User
Noark-99
This week I FINALLY finished my champs 2011 set..... Being as the sigs were the hardest part..... I was lucky enough to complete the last of it.... And although it's just a Champions set..... I'm still pretty wrapped!!!

I have a spare EELS & RABBITOHS available for $140 delivered together.... The Rabbitohs has lines through the sig like a few in this set did!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361433570.016054.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361433442.616449.jpg

Congratulations, :thumbsup: I was curious about that auction......pitty he didn't have the case cards as well but a good pick up price wise as well.

Nice work Mirren. :thumbsup:

I am after the Michael Gordon from set, but you don't see them around that often.

theres the one on ebay but its about the twice the price it should be... although it is michael gordon maybe and he is the nrls best player maybe i just got my three alot cheaper

theres the one on ebay but its about the twice the price it should be... although it is michael gordon maybe and he is the nrls best player maybe i just got my three alot cheaper

Yeah I have seen that but I won't be paying anywhere near that price.

They're so hard to find. It's ridiculous. My initial thought was. I'll wait until prices go down....... That didn't work out very well for me...

Although..... I'd pay $100 for one these days if I wanted it... Simply because there so hard to find...... Another reason I never bothered much was because there was no cowboys signature card...

Congratulations, :thumbsup: I was curious about that auction......pitty he didn't have the case cards as well but a good pick up price wise as well.

Thanks mate.

Yeah well I figured the 8 signature cards were worth the $700 I paid.....

Getting the complete set with it was just a bonus..... And I have to admit....... I'm a bit of a fan of the Rookies in the 2011 set..... Better than the 2012 set....

Back
Top Bottom