Another Manimilistic haul!

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Real Name
josh
eBay User
blue_1stp_klosr
Had a bunch of stuff roll in this week (more awaiting collection at the post office on saturday!) but thought I'd show whats come in so far!

First up some more prizm for the set chase.. at 111/297. Going after random colours for the set, something a bit different! Have had others this week too, but they've already gone into the folder!

IMG_0001.jpg

Same colour requirements for the Crusades. Just so happens that these ones are almost all the same. This chase is at 77/300.

IMG_0003.jpg

Next up a few more bigger Laker names for my top 50 Lakers chase...
IMG_0002.jpg

And one more for the golden futures set - 31/35 on this one now. Waiting on more to become live... note to all, never aim to complete a redemption set. over 2 years later and some still arent live!!

IMG_0004.jpg

A couple for the new Nerlens Noel side PC. Not after anything big of this guy yet, I'm scared he's going to be brittle and his value will drop the second he steps on to the court!

IMG.jpg

I had the Lakers in a case break of 13-14 Innovation, below are my only hits... just awful.
IMG_0008.jpg

Did have this one come with some Prizm's tho :)
IMG_0005.jpg

And now onto the Farieds that rolled in from COMC. With the Manimal not signing anything in the last 10 products, and those he has have been super short printed and havent appeared due to no body busting this year, I've focused on acquiring some rookie year parallels & inserts that dont appear all that often.

Also every one who knows me knows that I'm a select addict (both years)... so another gold to the collection is below.

IMG_0006.jpg

Some autos...
IMG_0009.jpg

Some colour... TC Gold is #/10 and prizm gold is #/10 also. The dominance red retail is very hard to find! Still searching for that walmart blue version...
IMG_0010.jpg

Various inserts... All panini silver and gold /25
IMG_0011.jpg

RC Hoops artist proof. and tilt your head upside down for the gold standard because I can't be bothered rescanning haha. the panini base is the gold knight version.
IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

Various relics. The prestige patch is kinda boring but every prime ive seen of this is identical... The ball is the gold version /10
IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

Flawless RC auto... /15
IMG_0007.jpg

I also had zero intention of chasing this card, until it was still listed at $0.99 inside the final minute on ebay. I can't complain that another 1/1 is another 1/1, and the price I got it for was peanuts. Probably my least exciting 1/1 to show you guys, but my 7th in total.
IMG_0016.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Nice flawless!

Thinking of grabbing some nerlens
Myself..;) Be good to see him put on some beef.. got time and skills on his side.

awesome haul and smashing ending!
Thanks Norm

great bunch of farieds man. Gotta do a mailday of my own some time
Would love to see them mate, please do!

Very nice indeed mate...loving those Flawless cards!
You certainly been busy. Love the Flawless auto :)
Yep that flawless is a beauty!

Holy haul!!!! nice stuff man and a 1/1 ain't too shabby neither :thumbsup:
Any one of one is a good one!
Yep no complaints with a 1/1 :)

Nice flawless!

Thinking of grabbing some nerlens
Myself..;) Be good to see him put on some beef.. got time and skills on his side.

Nerlens is certainly intriguing... I love watching big men with great footwork and great work ethic - from college videos I've seen I think he's got the tools to be a very good player if he stays injury free!

HUGE Haul!!!! Well done man :) And cool idea with the sets of random colours :D I'm too OCD for that... :lol:
LOL... no words here! I'm the opposite, I'd get bored doing only the one colour haha

Nice selection of cards, and nice Faried Flawless red you must have been really excited to scoop that one up. Did you actually win that 1/1 for only 0.99!?! Can't beat a 1/1 for a bargain price, Always exciting to get steals!

Back
Top Bottom