Another card lover

Hi ,
I don`t collect any particular player but I like to get the hard ones from 95` and before that . ie. U /D special edition gold cards , first day issues , printers proof , of stars . Mainly cards that are only one a box ,

welcometo the site... my name is Linn.. collects dwight and horace grant.. hail from melbourne..

hope we get to know u more soon..

Hi All , or should I say gidday , Thanks for the welcome messages , I will quietly browse the site and get use to it , this is all new to me so I am taking care in not making too many boo-boos .
I am a collecter of gold cards , first day issues , serially numbered cards , etc. the type that is usually one per box type of thing .
I have just started to put together a collection of silver and also gold 95/96 Upper Deck Special Edition ( 180 cards in each lot ) .
So if you have any , then please let me know what you have and hopefully we can do a deal.
Take care all and enjoy your collecting .fairyfan0001

Hi and thanks for your welcome , I have had the pleasure of dealing with you before and look forward to our future deals .
To Anyone who reads this , I sincerely recommend this guy for the best and cheapest Basketball boxes and quick , prompt service. He is a LEGEND with a 5 ***** rating .

I can't argue with the fans :)

No but seriously, thanks for the compliments and im sure you will have a good time here increasing your enjoyment of the hobby.
Hi and thanks for your welcome , I have had the pleasure of dealing with you before and look forward to our future deals .
To Anyone who reads this , I sincerely recommend this guy for the best and cheapest Basketball boxes and quick , prompt service. He is a LEGEND with a 5 ***** rating .

Back
Top Bottom