Anime Cards, Tazo's or figurines etc

drama5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel Ramage
Hey guys,

I am currently working in the disability sector and have a autistic client who loves anime and anything to do with anime (dragonball z, narruto, pokemon, one piece etc). I thought it would be a nice surprise to get him some cards, figurines or tazo's.

So.............................I have come here to see if anyone has some spare or unwanted cards/ collectibles that i could grab off them. I have thousands of AFL commons that i am willing to trade for them or i am willing to pay but really more looking for a heap of low value common cards as he doesnt care about the deemed "value" of the card and would much rather quantity over quality i would suspect haha

So if anyone had anything it would be great if you could get back to me, it will be agreat help and something that will make his day.

PS - I Have also been telling him about monsumo which he doesnt watch (the only one he doesnt watch haha) so if anyone had anything to do with that it would be AWESOME =)

A really nice gesture mate. Unfortunately i can't help you with any anime stuff myself as i'm not into it, but i'm sure somebody on here would be able to.
Good luck with it mate. :thumbsup:

thank mate, yeah i normally grab some cards from the markets for him but they dont have dragonballz or anything which are the ones he is right into. And obviously only have packs of 9 and i was looking to get a bunch or so =) But thanks for the reply mate!

Back
Top Bottom