Andrew johns traders signature card

MC_D

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mick
eBay User
sunnycoastcards
Morning all I see that the number 1 Andrew Johns card is listed on eBay. Wasn’t there a report that the number 1 and 7 were reported stolen?

69AAA679-1101-4F60-90DE-68C35C295095.png

8C168F16-2B1E-4232-AF04-63638E95292D.png

Was told it was Terry's sister and boyfriend.

If that is the case and proven to be so, TLA need to make a statement on this. Without stating the obvious, this is potentially a massive integrity issue to all previous and any future releases as well as a massive slap in the face to those who spend large amounts of their hard earned on TLA products.

Not to mention the storage locker they let go to auction a couple of years ago
what sort value does that leave on our cards and hard earned money, as Brendan has posted.
Very piss poor effort.
And when I had a long convo with terry the other day and asked him about the sample cards of the legend sigs, he said HOW did you manage to get a hold of them, there were only 6 sets made.

what sort value does that leave on our cards and hard earned money, as Brendan has posted.
Very piss poor effort.
And when I had a long convo with terry the other day and asked him about the sample cards of the legend sigs, he said HOW did you manage to get a hold of them, there were only 6 sets made.
thought the number 1 was in a packet out there for the collectors, obviously not

Back
Top Bottom