Andrew johns traders signature card

Is it footy luv/ love just resurfaced under a different name. Just tucked the number 1 back in her draw. Both summons signatures are scratched and some corner damage. Wonder if they can go back again for a replacement card.

Last edited:
Is it footy luv/ love just resurfaced under a different name. Just tucked the number 1 back in her draw. Both summons signatures are scratched and some corner damage. Wonder if they can go back again for a replacement card.
Could be faulty ones sent back to tla for replacement, not destroyed and back out to make some money on the market.

The timing of it all as well as the seller and bidder are all very curious. I sent a message and received a reply, Guildford based, collected a few over the years and trying to cut back.

The timing of it all as well as the seller and bidder are all very curious. I sent a message and received a reply, Guildford based, collected a few over the years and trying to cut back.
Does not explain anything at all does it.
Lucifer came from heaven , and what does he sell, short term pleasure followed by unparalled pain.

So that JOhns Legends sig that "sold" on Ebay for $1750 last week has just turned up on Gumtree using exactly the same photo and asking the same $2500 he had on the listing.....
1591868377302.png

So that JOhns Legends sig that "sold" on Ebay for $1750 last week has just turned up on Gumtree using exactly the same photo and asking the same $2500 he had on the listing.....
1591868377302.png
Wonder if it’s the same person trying to resell it or the person who won it trying to flip it for a profit. Glad I stayed away from it.

Wonder if it’s the same person trying to resell it or the person who won it trying to flip it for a profit. Glad I stayed away from it.
I have no doubt it is the same person. Got someone to bid it up as much as they could but didn't get near the $2500 he wanted so he's trying his luck on Gumtree now.

Back
Top Bottom