andrew johns 2013 esp legend card

1590302663670.png
I wish Toovey could realise how big this quote is, the endless memes. I laugh every time

Well, I know exactly when and by whom the number 7 was pulled and can confirm it was a couple of years ago, and that I was offered the card but couldn't stump up the cash. So the bloke who claimed he had it was flat out lying. Can also confirm that Johns replacement cards are no longer available based on what I was told by ESP. So don't know how many were made, or what happened to any extras. I've never actually seen a photo of a replacement. Would love to.

Can someone also confirm for me that there were no "Case Card" or "alternate" versions of the Ricky Stewart or Arthur Summons Legends cards. It really bugs me that one year in particular is incomplete.

Well, I know exactly when and by whom the number 7 was pulled and can confirm it was a couple of years ago, and that I was offered the card but couldn't stump up the cash. So the bloke who claimed he had it was flat out lying. Can also confirm that Johns replacement cards are no longer available based on what I was told by ESP. So don't know how many were made, or what happened to any extras. I've never actually seen a photo of a replacement. Would love to.
I actually have the 07 Johns, so yes the guy was lying, but I think everyone except TLA knew that at the time.
Not sure on the exact number but I believe less than 10 replacement cards were actually swapped over. I have one of them, I'll post up a pic later this morning.

I actually have the 07 Johns, so yes the guy was lying, but I think everyone except TLA knew that at the time.
Not sure on the exact number but I believe less than 10 replacement cards were actually swapped over. I have one of them, I'll post up a pic later this morning.
Glad the number 7 ended up with you mate. I just needed a Johns for my legends collection, and he was kind enough to open a bunch of boxes and cracked one for me. He then hit the #7 afterwards. It should always have gone to a Knights fan (i am, rather unfortunately this season, a Dragons fan). Thanks for posting the photo of the replacement. Very cool to see.

Wow . I picture the TLA office like the google office with slides but with endless amounts of narcotics .
He obviously never sent the photos of the cards he never had ,so why would they even contemplate redeeming those 2 numbers without proof ?
Not only have they given 2 cards away to a thief , it’s clouded the legitimacy of the those 2 numbers that were actually pulled .

Wow . I picture the TLA office like the google office with slides but with endless amounts of narcotics .
He obviously never sent the photos of the cards he never had ,so why would they even contemplate redeeming those 2 numbers without proof ?
Not only have they given 2 cards away to a thief , it’s clouded the legitimacy of the those 2 numbers that were actually pulled .
Thats awesome.

Mmmm I had forgotten all about this.

Anyone have suspicions who it may have been that listed them?

Cheers
Ross

Last edited:
Mmmm I had forgotten all about this.

So the person who stole Paul Leonard's #1 and #7 seven years ago out of an unregistered letter by taking the cards out of the top loaders and then sneakily resealing the letter and then posting it to ESP recently tried to list one of them on Ebay.

Anyone have suspicions who it may have been?

Cheers
Ross
It was the corrected version that was put on Ebay, not the error version from packs.

It was the corrected version that was put on Ebay, not the error version from packs.
Yes sorry I was trying to be funny but failed horribly again. It reads badly on review.

As stated good legit people have the real cards or at least the #7.

So the ill gotten gains were being sold. Surely with everything that is known he wouldn't still have the replacement cards and only a criminal record in their place?

Ross

Yes sorry I was trying to be funny but failed horribly again. It reads badly on review.

So the ill gotten gains were being sold. Surely with everything that is known he wouldn't still have the replacement cards and only a criminal record in their place?

Ross
You would like to think so Ross

Ross
Imagine doing the police report and explaining that to the police 😂😂😂doubt they would of put much effort into it unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom