An 8.5 for auto #85

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Didn't care what this graded at, just wanted to get out of the silly Panini Replay case. God I hate Replay.

Auto #85 for Mr Hustle, aka Mr Dirty Work, aka Mr No Props in NY

20170914_163546.jpg

TFL!

Super sick cards. I hate replay as well, but dunno if I could bring myself to remove a card from the case :S

I had to mate, wanted confirmation it was actually a Replay release - the auction photo was not that clear so I couldn't tell and also the fact that there is no replay checklist makes it so dodgy!!! So apparently with this it was a /2 patch acetate and they've used one as a buyback. Who knows.

I had to mate, wanted confirmation it was actually a Replay release - the auction photo was not that clear so I couldn't tell and also the fact that there is no replay checklist makes it so dodgy!!! So apparently with this it was a /2 patch acetate and they've used one as a buyback. Who knows.
Great looking card Matt. :thumbsup:
I thought all the "replay" were just extra cards used they had laying around in case of damage. I didn't think that they actually
"bought back" cards for this release.

So the used clever wording in the sell sheet and other stuff but clearly people were incorrectly told or expecting buyback stuff as per some of the posts/threads. Brutal.

"All the cards are hand-numbered and the options consist of both base and insert cards that were later signed as well as cards that were originally issued as autographs"

"Every three-card box of 2015-16 Replay Basketball will deliver two hard-signed autograph cards from the company’s past releases and one Rookie Card numbered to 99 or less. Every autographed card will be embossed, hand-numbered and safely sealed in a One-Touch."

I can't see any embossed logo on mine!

http://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1065514

No checklist also of what was re-released as signed/hand-numbered either. Beckett has the base set/rookies but that's it.

Ummm, congrats on the 1/1?! Anyway you look at it you have another card which really needed to be in your collection!

Thats a sweeeeet looking card man!

I look at my cards sometimes, and want to grade some as well. But always just fear it will grade anything less than a 9.5 and I just cringe lol

Yeah I've cracked out some 9's and 8.5's cause there's no point usually in having them as that grade but this one I'll leave in simply because of the confusing Replay release!

Back
Top Bottom