Amy/Ray strikes again?? STOLEN: Michael Jordan Fleer Playmakers 88/100

In my opinion that card was going to be sold no matter what. If it wasnt bondgirl who bought, there would have been someone else.

But isn't it interesting how often raymy keeps raising his/her ugly head? He'll shark anyone if it gave him the advantage. And that's what this is about. Foolish decision not to have it insured if that truly was the situation, but I'm happy for this man because he flew to Dallas (was it?) and has the authorities involved.

But doesnt this happen all the time?

I think we are hating on parrots for the sake of hating now. We blame them for everything. Here you have some guy that sends a card in the mail uninsured and it gets lost/stolen. It ends up in a Dallas card shop who puts it up for sale on ebay and Bondgirl buys it. All we are concerned about here is how bondgirl is wrong. Is that it? Is that all thats wrong here?

How about the guy didnt insure a $3k card and sent it regular mail.? I guess nothing wrong with that
How about a postal work stole the card? A federal Offense which carries Jail time. I guess nothing wrong with that.
How about the dallas card shop owner selling it after the owner emailed him and told him not to:? I guess nothing wrong with that.
As soon as it hits Bondgirls hands (legally bought and paid for the card) it all goes to hell lol.

Im not sticking up for bondgirl, but this witch hunt is pretty crazy now. The fact that 4 steps went array and everyone turns a blind eye to it kind of makes me realize that this isnt about whats right or wrong. Its about a popularity contest. If you are popular, the mass will agree with you no matter what you say.

In the past there have been same issues. On BO brandon/pack trade for MJ/Kobe auto /10. Stolen. Ends up on ebay and nismo buys it. He then sells it. Yet none of you were up in arms over that. I guess thats because he is a popular member. It went under the radar!

Sorry folks, this happens every day. Its tough enough tracking down stolen cards, but believe me...Its even tougher proving you actually own a stolen card.

Hi Ray. Nice to see you again.

Hi Ray. Nice to see you again.

Im not ray Sherlock!!

Im going to refrain from making fun of your Go Go Gadget detective work.

Lets see if bondgirl ends up in jail like you guys think she/he will since he is guilty. I can only assume that within a week there will be another thread on the bondgirl/Jrsmith still being in business!!

Such a viscious cycle!

Lets see if bondgirl ends up in jail like you guys think she/he will since he is guilty. I can only assume that within a week there will be another thread on the bondgirl/Jrsmith still being in business!!

Scum like this always come unstuck at some stage so i guess we will have to wait and see Ray.....sorry i mean Jay....

Scum like this always come unstuck at some stage so i guess we will have to wait and see Ray.....sorry i mean Jay....

NOthing like being putdown and called ray by the same people that supported steve against bolli. Ohhh the Irony!!

NOthing like being putdown and called ray by the same people that supported steve against bolli. Ohhh the Irony!!

I never 'supported' Steve against bolli and I think you've been talking a fair bit of rubbish in this thread though...
You are entitled to your opinion, but the way you've been saying things seems a bit in support of someone who is known for dodgy dealings, so it doesn't look good.

Just wondering how many of you guys in this thread have ever bought anything that "fell off the back of a truck"?

Just wondering how many of you guys in this thread have ever bought anything that "fell off the back of a truck"?

Never.

Given this was bought on ebay and the buyer and seller both know/knew its stolen im not sure your truck analogy really works in this case.

Why would I want to buy something that is broken :lol:, nothing could fall off the back of a truck and not break:lol:

Nope not me and I ain't mr perfect. Those 2 gronks that drive around in a van saying they had extra tv/stereo equipment hit me up twice, once in the kfc carpark in strathfield and

another time in the cash converters car park in blacktown. Rung the cops both times with their number plate. Lol my fijian workmate on the other hand said yes to them and he and the

crooks were busted by some undercover cops in an unmarked car haha. He never got his money back because it was taken as evidence. What I'm trying to say is that if it's dodgy and

you take part in it, you willingly enter a circle of sharks. Someone, usually the innocent always gets bitten, but one day the sharks will turn on you. You never know, this very thread

maybe under surveillance right now by the authorities here or overseas. If this chap is willing to catch a plane to hit someone up face to face, he's got enough guts to set a trap.

Raymy's time will come. If he/she really is that corrupt a person, imagine how they migt be towards their own friends and family. Something's gotta give mate.

This is terrible. People (like me) collect cards as a hobby. I collect them because I love basketball and love cards. As a 14 year old, seeing that one of my hobby's could end up seeing someone going in jail for stolen goods really upsets me. It doesn't make sense.....why buy something that is stolen?

I hope the guy who sent the card to BGS gets it back and this doesn't happen again....but I think it will...:(

Hopefully his not sending Amy any money.... The way this situation is going I would t be surprised if he ended up with no card and no cash.

S/He probably is going to give back the card as the original owner has probably taken some kind of action and I bet Amy/Ray has something fishy going on (maybe some insurance fraud thing...where he doesnt send the card but he claims on the insurance by saying the card got lost in the mail) and Amy/Ray doesnt want his cover blown. I might be totally wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom