Amazing Pull(from 1 pack)

GMB#8

Banned User
Real Name
Grayson
eBay User
vickib200262
Hey all
here is the story , I walked past my local newsagency and looked in and seen Cricket cards i have $5 on me so i was like what the heck. I walked in randomly grabbed a pack . By the way this is my first pack this year of Cricket.i opened it and the first thing i saw was the 2nd card was bent massivly so i was disappointed until.......................i saw the first card
siddle redemption.jpg
SIDDLE REDEMPTION :woot::D:)
I was so.....shocked but then disappointed that it was damaged but o well =)
thanks all peace out.

siddle redemption.jpg

Re: Amazing Pull

Hey all
here is the story , I walked past my local newsagency and looked in and seen Cricket cards i have $5 on me so i was like what the heck. I walked in randomly grabbed a pack . By the way this is my first pack this year of Cricket.i opened it and the first thing i saw was the 2nd card was bent massivly so i was disappointed until.......................i saw the first card
siddle redemption.jpg
SIDDLE REDEMPTION :woot::D:)
I was so.....shocked but then disappointed that it was damaged but o well =)
thanks all peace out.

thats a lucky pull mate well done:)
My Brett Lee Gem was like that too

thanks alot.
it really must be my lucky week yesterday i found $10 on the ground and got that Siddle and now i have come second in the cricket card comp.
I'm so....happy
P.S i will trade Siddle for either Haddin or Watson redemption

Nice pull dude.

How many Sig Redemption cards of players are there in the series altogether and which players???

not sure how many but there is....
Hilfinhaus
Watson
Siddle
Haddin
North
Hughes
McDonald
and another 1
i'll find out when i send my redemption in and get it back

I "think" it's 300 for the Elite Redemptions and 100 for the Master Redemptions. Although I stand to be corrected .....

I "think" it's 300 for the Elite Redemptions and 100 for the Master Redemptions. Although I stand to be corrected .....

I know you are right that there are 100 for the master but i am preety sure its 400 for the elite.....

Back
Top Bottom