Real Name
Matt Gartside
eBay User
matt2009g
Hi all!

I have the above card for sale:

DSC01323 (2).JPG

DSC01324 (2).JPG

I am NOT looking to trade (otherwise the bloody title would say "trade" :) )

Seeking $65.00 (included signature on delivery post in a padded envelope).

Thanks in advance ladies and gentlemen!

I'll happily trade coloured folding banknotes for it mate........now bugger off :)

No worries man. I should have some coloured folding banknotes from South East Asia for you :p .... I'll show myself out :)

Seriously though, good luck with the sale. Sounds like a pretty decent price for a gold jersey card. All the best man!

No worries man. I should have some coloured folding banknotes from South East Asia for you :p .... I'll show myself out :)

Seriously though, good luck with the sale. Sounds like a pretty decent price for a gold jersey card. All the best man!
Thanks mate. You know me....generous to a fault and modest to go with it :)

If I wasn't such a pleasant, peaceful, well-mannered young man.....I'd shoot you bastards! :)

I suggest that @nazimcricket, @Keatoboy and @thePACisback make a joint offer for the card. You can share it for four months each. Man can't get much fairer to his mates than that!! :)
But then what happens if I decide I love it too much and refuse to send it to the next owner... Will Detective Matty76 from the card police come knocking?!

But then what happens if I decide I love it too much and refuse to send it to the next owner... Will Detective Matty76 from the card police come knocking?!
I'm not sure whether to dob you in to your mother, or ask your brother to pen an anti-Labor Party opinion piece!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom