graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Some pretty decent numbers for this forum considering we've been going for around 3 years ?. It's Monday 19/1/09 and we are at

Threads: 39,870, Posts: 401,088, Members: 1,599

To give you some comparisons, another forum I started in 2001 (8 years ago - and since got out of) currently has

Threads: 29,244, Posts: 205,341, Members: 5,007

I know there are bigger forums out there, but this place just keeps getting bigger! Heres to many thousands of posts more!

Graham

Some pretty decent numbers for this forum considering we've been going for around 3 years ?. It's Monday 19/1/09 and we are at

Threads: 39,870, Posts: 401,088, Members: 1,599

To give you some comparisons, another forum I started in 2001 (8 years ago - and since got out of) currently has

Threads: 29,244, Posts: 205,341, Members: 5,007

I know there are bigger forums out there, but this place just keeps getting bigger! Heres to many thousands of posts more!

Graham

Yeah but we are Better. :lol::D

Yeah but we are Better. :lol::D

This place is a community, that's why it's great. And we all have one thing in common (well most of us) - we are Aussies :)

and those who aren't are generally good people too.

Personally I like how it's going, I'd be lying if I said I'd like a few hundred more members but less connections between everyone... :blink:

Great stuff Graham! Thank you for being the...uhhh...Captain? (for want of a better word that escapes me right now!) of the board and keeping it all running smoothly while adding so many new features. Definately the best and most friendly board I have found which is why I am pretty much only active here.

Back
Top Bottom