All-Time Test Cricket Draft

I’m assuming it doesn’t have to be how you would bowl them in an actual test match? Or do you want it in the order you would bowl everyone if you were Captain? My best bowler in Warney but I wouldn’t have him opening the bowling, but if listing them best to worst he’d be top.

Underestimating Punters bowling there mate lol.
And perhaps overrating Gilly's bowling a bit as well!
I’m assuming it doesn’t have to be how you would bowl them in an actual test match? Or do you want it in the order you would bowl everyone if you were Captain? My best bowler in Warney but I wouldn’t have him opening the bowling, but if listing them best to worst he’d be top.
Yeah, I believe it's bowling order as if you were captain in an actual match. @Keatoboy can confirm but I think that's what he's looking for.

My order if it was a genuine game and I was captain:
Lillee
Younis
Anderson
Warne
Dev
S Waugh
Tendulkar
M Hussey
Hayden
G Smith
Boucher

Or my order if purely picking best to worst:
Warne
Lillee
Younis
Anderson
Dev
S Waugh
Tendulkar
M Hussey
Hayden
G Smith
Boucher

What happens next Two Dogs? The suspense is killing me! :)
I drop out of school and become a full time cricket simulator stat compiler!! :p

All I have to do now is go through everyone’s teams, collect the required stats for the program, format them correctly for the program and then we’re good to go! Hopefully I will be done by the end of the week!

I drop out of school and become a full time cricket simulator stat compiler!! :p

All I have to do now is go through everyone’s teams, collect the required stats for the program, format them correctly for the program and then we’re good to go! Hopefully I will be done by the end of the week!

Awesome work mate. Appreciate the effort.

How’s it going here guys? Doesn’t seem there’s as easy a simulator program out there as there is for basketball?

Love these threads though, might do another one soon :woot::lol:

There’s a sim but the programming for it is a little complicated. Nearly done and ready to go though!

Nice one! Hardest bit from the bball side was there was only 3 teams you could load player rosters for so had to keep inputting the teams from scratch after each game and as the rounds advanced but got quicker at it with more and more practice!

Alrighty - Courtesy of @Scotty_WCE we have a 7 round + finals series fixture!

Win = 2 points
Draw = 1 point
Loss = 0 points

Round 1
BLOWN8 v Eels Guru
Matty76 v Keatoboy
Scotty_WCE v May-Z
mounteverest v Wookiedragon

Round 2
Keatoboy v BLOWN8
May-Z v Eels Guru
Wookiedragon v Matty76
mounteverest v Scotty_WCE

Round 3
BLOWN8 v May-Z
Keatoboy v Wookiedragon
Eels Guru v mounteverest
Matty76 v Scotty_WCE

Round 4
Wookiedragon v BLOWN8
mounteverest v May-Z
Scotty_WCE v Keatoboy
Matty76 v Eels Guru

Round 5
BLOWN8 v mounteverest
Wookiedragon v Scotty_WCE
May-Z v Matty76
Keatoboy v Eels Guru

Round 6
Scotty_WCE v BLOWN8
Matty76 v mounteverest
Eels Guru v Wookiedragon
Keatoboy v May-Z

Round 7
BLOWN8 v Matty76
Scotty_WCE v Eels Guru
mounteverest v Keatoboy
Wookiedragon v May-Z

The top 4 teams on the ladder at the end of the Round Robin stage will advance to finals, with the top 2 receiving an AFL style double chance.

Semi-Finals:
SF1: 1st vs 2nd - WINNER ADVANCES STRAIGHT TO GRAND FINAL, LOSER ADVANCES TO PRELIM
SF2: 3rd vs 4th - WINNER ADVANCES TO PRELIM, LOSER ELIMINATED

Preliminary Final:
PF: Loser SF1 vs Winner SF2 - WINNER ADVANCES TO GRAND FINAL AGAINST FIRST SEMI FINAL WINNER, LOSER ELIMINATED.

Grand Final:
GF: Winner SF1 vs Winner PF

Back
Top Bottom