All time NBA Starting 5

spurlec

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
spurlec
Ok guys, just want to see peoples teams and start rage, here is my 5, lets see yours..

1. Magic
2. MJ
3. Bird (this to cause the most controversy )
4. T.Duncan
5. Kareem

Mine:

1 -Big O
2 -MJ
3 -Erving
4 -Duncan
5 -Chamberlain

And I don't see why Bird would be controversial?? He deserves to be up there or very close to it!

First of all, LeBron has an INSANELY high bball IQ, hence him averaging almost a triple-double this season.

Secondly, Purely based on skill and NOT career achievements LeBron is the best Small Forward to play the game. When you're on the court its not about who has the most rings, its about who is going to get the job done.

Magic
Jordan
LeBron
Garnett
Shaq

I'm probably gunna cop it for the front court selections, but to be honest, I dont really care too much for your opinion.

1-Michael Jordan
2-Bill Russell
3-Magic Johnson
3-Larry Bird
5-Kobe Bryant

I haven't seen all that many old time games and I know I have missed players because it's so hard to pick a top 5 :) But i'm a C's fan and 2 Lakers in my top 5 is pretty lucky just what a think ;) from what I have seen :)

Wish I was around in '56 to see Russell in the olympics :( haha

1. John Stockton. He's not the all time assist and steals leader for no reason, plus he's an iron man. See Steve Nash would probably be a close second but he's a bit of a defensive liability.
2. Michael Jordan. Best shooting guard of all time, his will and desire to win were matched by none.
3. Lebron James. Tough call, Larry Bird has the credentials but Lebron has that athleticism that I'd give the slight edge to. MJ would be the closer, not everyone can be a Chief.
4. Karl Malone. Nowitzki is a better 3 point shooter but Karl's got a better post game and I'm old school that way.
5. Shaquille O'Neal. Wilt was a man amongst boys but if you put them in the same era, I don't think he would have averaged 50 in a season.

1. Magic
2. MJ
3. Lebron:D
4. Malone or Duncan
5. Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Kwame and Darko were very close but they both just missed out;)

You'd start 3 guards and have LeBron at the 4? Interesting.

Didn't think i'd need a PF with LeBron and Wilt in there..... But then Pistol makes it a bit small...

Hmm you made me re-think it...

Should of put the numbers correlating to position.

1 Stockton
2 MJ
3 LeBron
4 Tim Duncan
5 Wilt

Back
Top Bottom