All Brad Fittler cards wanted

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
Hello all,

I haven't been an active member of the forum for years. Still lurked from time to time. But not active.

I had a very sizeable roosters collection ( including a large Fittler PC) years ago which I let go.
I also had a large Shogun collection (MMA/UFC) which I also let go. Just life and what not.

But as the years went on - I got the itch.
Over the last year or so Ive managed to track down the majority of my Shogun collection that I had. It's been a blast building that back up.

Now I think it's time to try and get that Fittler collection back. I had just about every card/tazo/sticker that was released - and I think it'll be fun to do that again.

So let me know what you have. No card to 'low end' Im after everything. Would be awesome if there were people with multiples out there so I could do a few bulk buys.

I am after every Fittler card. And I currently have exactly zero of them. So it’s a long list. Help me get this collection back!

It would realistically be buy only. I have little to trade. I have a few match worn roosters jersey's (SKD and Tuivasa Sheck from ANZAC day 2014) which I'd entertain letting go for the right Fittler's. But no cards..........Unless you like Shogun - I have plenty of doubles of him.

Last edited:
Hey mate I just posted my Brad Filtler card a couple minutes ago.

$350

73523630_10220003589069431_9115194120044806144_o.jpg

Hello all,

I haven't been an active member of the forum for years. Still lurked from time to time. But not active.

I had a very sizeable roosters collection ( including a large Fittler PC) years ago which I let go.
I also had a large Shogun collection (MMA/UFC) which I also let go. Just life and what not.

But as the years went on - I got the itch.
Over the last year or so Ive managed to track down the majority of my Shogun collection that I had. It's been a blast building that back up.

Now I think it's time to try and get that Fittler collection back. I had just about every card/tazo/sticker that was released - and I think it'll be fun to do that again.

So let me know what you have. No card to 'low end' Im after everything. Would be awesome if there were people with multiples out there so I could do a few bulk buys.

I am after every Fittler card. And I currently have exactly zero of them. So it’s a long list. Help me get this collection back!

It would realistically be buy only. I have little to trade. I have a few match worn roosters jersey's (SKD and Tuivasa Sheck from ANZAC day 2014) which I'd entertain letting go for the right Fittler's. But no cards..........Unless you like Shogun - I have plenty of doubles of him.
Have you got a list, have plenty of spares.

Back
Top Bottom