All Australian Team

As a pies supporter I can honestly say other than Heathy Shaw who was crippled with a shocking corkie late in the season (and is still playing injured) we didn't deserve anyone in the All Aus team... if Heath wasn't injured late he would have been a moral and made the side comfortably.

Dont know about that Cal....Lockyer and Swan have both had outstanding seasons!! Could have been considered as well....particulary Swan off the half back line!:v:

Black from Brisbane could also consider himself unlucky not to be considered....

Honestly you could go on all day with how and how should not have been included.

In regards to the point of the thread with Franklin....IMO if he had of kicked 12 goals that day instead of 1 goal 11 (or whateva it was)....i reckon he would have been included.....:thumbsup:

As a Collingwood supporter i'm not too dissapointed about us having Zero Players in the All-Australian Team, because at least we are a chance of having 22 Players in the Premiership Team. Go PIES!!!!!

That happened once - and Buddy Franklin had a bigger influence on his team and their ability to win games... you're just sour cos he sunk adeliade ;)

buddy didnt sink adelaide...adelaide sunk adelaide. if i were to show any sourness (which i havent at all) it would be directed at my own team.

johnno has had a much more consistent year, im not sure how you deduced that buddy has more of an influence to win games? cos he can kick a bag every now and then? buddy will be a superstar forward, hes like the dwight howard of the AFL! but johnno has been much more solid all round this year, and his leadership abilty is unquestionable.

buddy didnt sink adelaide...adelaide sunk adelaide. if i were to show any sourness (which i havent at all) it would be directed at my own team.

johnno has had a much more consistent year, im not sure how you deduced that buddy has more of an influence to win games? cos he can kick a bag every now and then? buddy will be a superstar forward, hes like the dwight howard of the AFL! but johnno has been much more solid all round this year, and his leadership abilty is unquestionable.

Save yourselves the argument and we can say buddy should've got in over Mooney. Mooney was good, but Franklin was close to the Coleman.

its great that 9 cats players were selected even though its over kill,its means geelong will have some salary cap issues to deal with,with several aa selection cluses in there contracts

so goodluck keeping the team together geelong

first time ive ever said this GO PIES:eek:

cheers

its great that 9 cats players were selected even though its over kill,its means geelong will have some salary cap issues to deal with,with several aa selection cluses in there contracts

so goodluck keeping the team together geelong

first time ive ever said this GO PIES:eek:

cheers

Is that right? Maybe they should go after Judd then and trade us 3 of their all australians! :thumbsup: Joel Corey is a west aussie isn't he? :D

Back
Top Bottom