Albums....

ihateupants

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shaun
So a question as a 39 year old man I feel a little sheepish about asking but figured most of you would get where I am coming from -

When you are going for a set, do you store in album or card box?

If album, do you buy the official select ones?

Im thinking about grabbing a few albums from 2017 (certified) and Footy Stars 2018, 19, 20, 21 - as they are all the years I am collecting.

What do you with Prestige (2021), or can I just drop some more sleeves into the 2021 footy stars album to accomodate?

(on that note do the official ones cater for the whole set including subsets? - ill look this one up myself anyways, but thought I would ask).

Few questions, as you can see im just thinking about how best to collect and store. Curious what you all do.

So a question as a 39 year old man I feel a little sheepish about asking but figured most of you would get where I am coming from -

When you are going for a set, do you store in album or card box?

If album, do you buy the official select ones?

Im thinking about grabbing a few albums from 2017 (certified) and Footy Stars 2018, 19, 20, 21 - as they are all the years I am collecting.

What do you with Prestige (2021), or can I just drop some more sleeves into the 2021 footy stars album to accomodate?

(on that note do the official ones cater for the whole set including subsets? - ill look this one up myself anyways, but thought I would ask).

Few questions, as you can see im just thinking about how best to collect and store. Curious what you all do.
Nothing wrong with your questions mate

Albums for me

Prestige uses the same type of album as footy stars but you’ll need a seperate one
I think you’ll find most series need a few albums if you’re having a crack at the subsets as well.

For my individual team cards, I use generic Ultra Pro albums instead as they fit heaps more

Back
Top Bottom