Al Box Breaks Group

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
I thought it would be easier if we started a new thread to keep track easier. I will edit this post to reflect each persons picks etc.

AusRam - Rams and Dolphins - Max of $50
bruntyblue - Saints and Patriots - Max of $75
ekalb - Raiders and Texans - Max of $50
ElkyJnr - Broncos and Eagles - Max of $75
KTownWildcat- Packers and Lions
ooneil - Bears and 49ers
Rusty Nail - Ravens and Chargers - Max of $50
sskillswitch - Jets and Cowboys

Have been following the other thread and this sounds great I will be in and put me down for NO Saints and Patriots. Just a question do you need to sign up on the boxbreaks website?

P.S $50 for me to

Have been following the other thread and this sounds great I will be in and put me down for NO Saints and Patriots. Just a question do you need to sign up on the boxbreaks website?

P.S $50 for me to

Yeah, you'd have to sign up as he's doing the actual break, so you'd pay him...None of us OZCT folk are doing the actual break, buying the boxes, or taking any money, we're just all buying teams/shares of a break he'll do only for us OZCT guys. We've all been buying, watching and discussing his usual breaks the past couple of weeks and thought it be fun to have one amongst ourselves. Can't see how it's against any rules, but point me to them if you think it is...

All dealings will be between you and Al at boxbreakings.com, so buyer beware and all that, so if in doubt, pull out ! Make sure you're comfortable with dealing with Al and the nature of his website. If you have luck like I've had lately, you mightn't come away with anything great to show for your investment. No one here is guaranteeing anything, or vouching for Al in any way, so understand there is no recourse on anyone here. To my knowledge no OZCT member has any relationship with AL other than having bought from him in the past. We'll ask Al what he has product wise for our overall budget, decide what we're happy with and then we each buy our own slots based on what teams we nominated here (which Al will also know). Remaining teams will be randomed off amongst all taking part. It's no different to just buying shares in one of his breaks and talking about it other than it'll only be us Aussies in this one...

Cheers for filling us in, cannot really see a problem with it, maybe as it is a personal thing add yourselves all into a conversation and do it that way rather than threads on the board :) Have fun and hope you get some nice hits!

Yeah, you'd have to sign up as he's doing the actual break, so you'd pay him...None of us OZCT folk are doing the actual break, buying the boxes, or taking any money, we're just all buying teams/shares of a break he'll do only for us OZCT guys. We've all been buying, watching and discussing his usual breaks the past couple of weeks and thought it be fun to have one amongst ourselves. Can't see how it's against any rules, but point me to them if you think it is...

All dealings will be between you and Al at boxbreakings.com, so buyer beware and all that, so if in doubt, pull out ! Make sure you're comfortable with dealing with Al and the nature of his website. If you have luck like I've had lately, you mightn't come away with anything great to show for your investment. No one here is guaranteeing anything, or vouching for Al in any way, so understand there is no recourse on anyone here. To my knowledge no OZCT member has any relationship with AL other than having bought from him in the past. We'll ask Al what he has product wise for our overall budget, decide what we're happy with and then we each buy our own slots based on what teams we nominated here (which Al will also know). Remaining teams will be randomed off amongst all taking part. It's no different to just buying shares in one of his breaks and talking about it other than it'll only be us Aussies in this one...

Not against any of the site rules that I know of, I have been in group breaks on SCF in the days before it changed. Have signed up and bought a couple of spots in breaks already lol

As others have said as far as I/we area aware this is not breaking any site rules.

AusRam sums it up real good!! As AusRam has said a few of us have done box breaks with Al recently and we just thought it would be kind of fun to get together to do a couple boxes with just us. There will be no money being exchanged between us in anyway.

If anyone is interested comment here with the teams you are interested in and I will edit the first post to keep track of it all and hopefully we can set something up.

Back
Top Bottom