AK47 Stats...

jimboiitmac said:
no, the closest was a quadruple double, 4 categories by david robinson.

NOT JUST ROBINSON

and

* Nate Thurmond, October 18, 1974, Chicago vs. Atlanta; 22 points, 14 rebounds, 13 assists, 12 blocks
* Alvin Robertson, February 18, 1986, San Antonio vs. Phoenix; 20 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 steals
* Hakeem Olajuwon, March 29, 1990, Houston vs. Milwaukee; 18 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists, 11 blocks
* David Robinson, February 17, 1994, San Antonio vs. Detroit; 35 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 blocks

3 others have done it as well...alvin robertson, hakeem and someone else...

I think out of all the Quad Doubles, Hakeem got the closest to getting in 5 categories...

actually Hakeem did it twice, but after review they took a rebound or something away....

Technically, all 4 of those guys would have done double figures in 5 catagories if you include fg attempts & mins played ;)

Mavs, he's been pretty much doing that, when he plays, although, that would have to be one of his better statistical games. Quite common for him to have 5+ blks or Stls

Great stats by the AK47.

I have to say that I'm very impressed by Allen Iverson stats against the Sonics today, besides his TO's of course.

41PTS, 15/25 FG's, 7 Rebs, 9 Assts and just the 1 steal. I thought it was pretty good for a point guard.

Back
Top Bottom