AFL/VFL Trading Card Photoshop

Hey @mfcrox can you do a Jason Dunstall one like Ablett and Carey if you get time. I’m not a religious man but as soon as I heard there was a current player and past legend I was preying so hard for Worpel and Dunstall, lucked out on both. A Dunstall would have been so awesome because I don’t think he’s been featured on a card since his 2003 HOF card. This would have been a perfect opportunity.

Here you go mate...
1606208180303.png

Surprisingly, The Chief was a really tough one to find solid photos of.

Thought I'd add a Select One-Touch template in... also, didn't realise the cards had hologram gold foil, so thought I'd update that too:
1607338167505.png

Last edited:
This might blow my sporting 'cred' a bit... but who cares. Haha.

Just mucking around with a Pokemon card template I'd made a while ago. The back of the card template was one I found by AtomicMonkeyTCG on the DeviantArt website:
1606815513427.png

Maybe sporting 'cred' back. Another template of the greatest trading card set of all time. Everything from this was made from scratch... except the photo obviously:
1606983232607.png

Been working on a little Fleer 86-87 project... might post on here eventually.

Last edited:
In 1996, Futera released 'The Heritage Collection': A set of premium cricket cards hand-signed by 59 past Australian Test cricketers dating back to Sir Donald Bradman. It was released as 'Series One', which leads me to assume there were meant to be further releases that never arose. It is time for Select to pick up the rights to this set and release Series Two:

1608538221425.png

Last edited:
In 1996, Futera released 'The Heritage Collection': A set of premium cricket cards hand-signed by 59 past Australian Test cricketers dating back to Sir Donald Bradman. It was released as 'Series One', which leads me to assume there were meant to be further releases that never arose. It is time for Select to pick up the rights to this set and release Series Two:

1608538221425.png

Lovin that Warney mate.

1608538221425.png
Yooooo, I'm not a cricket fan and even I'd get in on these.

Back
Top Bottom