AFL/VFL Trading Card Photoshop

Not a collector, but I do keep an eye on releases. Big fan of screamers (as most would know from my Cazaly re-make) and this is one of a few changes I'd make to the High Flyers inserts...

1600769479785.png

Draft Pick Signature... Luke Jackson looks a bit weird, but that's because there were no suitable photos online, so needed to get creative and do some photo 'Frankenstein'ing:
1600951698406.png

Last edited:
Another one that took a hell of a long time... again had to do some 'Frankenstein'ing of photos to get something similar to that on the original cards. These templates are all fully editable, but I just go with Melbourne. If anyone wants a particular player or team, just let me know and I will see how I go :)
1601019447832.png

Looks awesome would like to see Shaun smiths too

I would, I reckon Smith's mark is better than Farmer's, but there are no good quality photos of it.

It is probably in the top two or three for marks ever taken in the AFL/VFL, and there is only one video angle of it, and only one photo of it taken in the crowd. If it was taken at the MCG there would probably have been at least one high quality media photo of it. Such a shame.

I would, I reckon Smith's mark is better than Farmer's, but there are no good quality photos of it.

It is probably in the top two or three for marks ever taken in the AFL/VFL, and there is only one video angle of it, and only one photo of it taken in the crowd. If it was taken at the MCG there would probably have been at least one high quality media photo of it. Such a shame.
Liam jurrah would be another good 1

After going to the effort of a full photo colouring, this had to be done. Original on the left, remake on the right. Sizing of the photo is slightly different, but that's because the original I was working with was slightly cropped.
1601251982292.png
1601251733353.png

Back
Top Bottom