AFL SELECT SUPREMACY, BRILLIANCE & DOMINANCE

Blitz5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
bree
Hello!

I'm looking to get Supremacy cards for my own PC, not one of the people trying to make a profit from them, and would love to add to my collection. Interested in absolutely any of these cards, particularly commons (If you or anyone you know has a Cripps common please let me know!) as I'd love to complete the set although I think I'm dreaming a bit!!

I do also have some doubles available for trade, would also be willing to trade some Supremacy cards for Brilliance, so feel free to message me with what you have and are after if you're potentially interested.

*also interested in getting 2019 Dominance High Flyers (Betts, Curnow, Howe) and Dominance (Cripps, Sidebottom) so let me know if you're thinking of selling/trading.

Hello!

I'm looking to get Supremacy cards for my own PC, not one of the people trying to make a profit from them, and would love to add to my collection. Interested in absolutely any of these cards, particularly commons (If you or anyone you know has a Cripps common please let me know!) as I'd love to complete the set although I think I'm dreaming a bit!!

I do also have some doubles available for trade, would also be willing to trade some Supremacy cards for Brilliance, so feel free to message me with what you have and are after if you're potentially interested.

*also interested in getting 2019 Dominance High Flyers (Betts, Curnow, Howe) and Dominance (Cripps, Sidebottom) so let me know if you're thinking of selling/trading.
Hey mate

I’ve got Sidebottom dominance is you are still keen?

Hello!

Hello I have a Whitten brilliance

Back
Top Bottom