Afl morton platinum dpp4 for sale must sell!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crg0084

Looking for pies autos
Real Name
chris
eBay User
crg0084
Hi all i have a cale morton 2008 classics platinum for sale if any one is interested pm me your offers best offer gets it. MUST SELL... feel free to ask me any questions.happy to sell or swap

People on here just cant be taken seriously... every1 just wants to deal in cheap crap
You list cards for sale and never get any interest. Try and offer good deals. complete waste of time these sites...
Think i have sold 1 card through here but it seems once u deal in cards worth more than $10 WASTE OF TIME...

People on here just cant be taken seriously... every1 just wants to deal in cheap crap
You list cards for sale and never get any interest. Try and offer good deals. complete waste of time these sites...
Think i have sold 1 card through here but it seems once u deal in cards worth more than $10 WASTE OF TIME...

Gees....go nuts....;)

Considering the sheer number of trades/sales that happen on this site....maybe it is your expectations that are causing the "complete waste of time".....

at least the thread is getting some attention now not that it will probably sell but at least its not another thread that just gets ignored. I dont know what your implying by saying my expectations are to high when my only expectations are to sell the cards i list?
As for the volume of sales have you seen what the sales are usually for? Cheap crap tazos ect not to many auto afl cards...

Hustler no not directed at you just a general comment... How ever thanks for replying to me after i went to the trouble of sending you a picture and email for the card number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom