AFL Heritage Signature Collection 2011

ooneil

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Owen
This from Select - available December 6. What you guys think of it??

For the discerning collector, Select Australia is proud to announce the release of our Limited Edition Heritage Collection, Series One.

Packed in a presentation box, this Heritage Collection showcases 12 of the AFL/VFL's most respected players in a collector's edition individually-numbered special album.
Only 100 albums have been produced.
A personally signed card, along with an action card for each of the 12 players is displayed one player per page.
The 12 players for Series One are:
Sergio Silvagni - Carlton
Lou Richards - Collingwood
Ken Fraser - Essendon
John Murphy - Fitzroy/Sth Melbourne/Nth Melbourne
Charlie Sutton - Footscray
Bob Davis - Geelong Cats
John Kennedy Snr - Hawthorn
Hassa Mann - Melbourne
Allen Aylett - North Melbourne
Neville Crowe - Richmond
Bob Skilton - South Melbourne
Carl Ditterich - St Kilda/Melbourne

RRP $1,995 per album plus postage.
**Please note, the presentation boxes are of high quality but are extremely delicate, so please handle with care. Any blemish on the presentation box is inherent and these are unable to be replaced.
Also Available:
The same action shots of the above 12 players in a small presentation box with a sleeve. Individually numbered from 101 - 500.
RRP $195 per box plus postage.

For what it is, it sounds really good. Some true greats of the game, and being Series One, would have more to look forward to after this. Not sure 'discerning' is the right term to use to describe the type of collector that would be interested in this product though. I'd like it, I just couldn't afford it.

I reckon it is amazing, absolutely brilliant.

Just love the concept.....would be prepared to give up 6 months collecting just to get this set.

Providing we get the right permission would anyone be interested in doing a set share for AFL Heritage Signature Collection.
I would take the John Kennedy Snr - Hawthorn in a heartbeat. It would only cost each member around $170 with postage for
A personally signed card, along with an action card of each team. If any one is interested we can get permission and start a separate thread.

Providing we get the right permission would anyone be interested in doing a set share for AFL Heritage Signature Collection.
I would take the John Kennedy Snr - Hawthorn in a heartbeat. It would only cost each member around $170 with postage for
A personally signed card, along with an action card of each team. If any one is interested we can get permission and start a separate thread.

I'll put in for Ken Fraser.

OK expressions of interest only we do not have permission at this stage.
I can do the set share or if someone that is interested and trusted on this site wants to do it.
Im more than happy to pass it over. I must stress that with my past expreience with Hawthorn Heritage Collection.
There were some very minor flaws in these cards that I will or anyone that organises this share cannot be held responsible for.
Thread can be found here.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...011-expressions-interest-only.html#post998388

the album would have to be dismantled, each player would need to come with the page otherwise it will show to be incomplete later on, the cards on the page is a perfect framing piece so yeah, definately need to carefully pull the albums appart to keep it all nice.

the album would have to be dismantled, each player would need to come with the page otherwise it will show to be incomplete later on, the cards on the page is a perfect framing piece so yeah, definately need to carefully pull the albums appart to keep it all nice.
This is all good, it presents a bit of a problem without looking at the albums and postage would be a bit sketchy if you could not post cards in toploaders.
hopefully the cards slide out of sleeves.
We would have to speak with someone in the know to look at the logistics of actually doing this.

Hi everyone,

Di from Select very kindly sent me these images for this new release:

heritage-edm-2_01.jpg

heritage-edm-2_02.jpg

heritage-edm-2_03.jpg

heritage-edm-2_04.jpg

heritage-edm-2_05.jpg

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom