AFL Herald Sun cards

HBM

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brett
Is anyone grabbing these for $1.50 with the Herald Sun?

I bought a pack today with my paper, and got a Nathan Ablett rising star insert. Anyone had any luck with their packs, if you're collecting at all?

I was going to but my collections are just getting too big so i have decided to stick with just Select :)

These are a must have for my son and I.
It is a great way to teach and encourage my son the joys we get from collecting.

The set is guaranteed to be completed if you buy all packs and have some little suprises for the pack busting exitement.

It also teaches him how to look after his cards.

We love them

P.S. if you have any Collingwood inserts let me know for trade or sell.

Yeah, if you can get the inserts, I'd be very interested.

Let me know as well.

If anyone needs them I have the newspapers too! Get in quick before I head off to the recycling bin tomorrow morning :-P

Hey Chad...Cut em out for me (or someone else) just in case...Please!!!

I normally get 3 sets (where I work gets 3 papers delivered!!) I keep one set and flip the other 2 on Ebay....they normally sell for twice the retail price to interstate buyers....if the cards are still in their packs and with the album.

I would be interested in a few sets too! I have a couple of last years 192 card set with albums if anyone missed out. The sets in packs are all sealed! My guess is they were searched buy greedy victorians, but who knows? :)

I managed to pull a signature card today from the series.

Kade Simpson - Carlton. 099/300

HBM said:
I managed to pull a signature card today from the series.

Kade Simpson - Carlton. 099/300

WELL DONE MATE! :D :D you as the kindest person in this forum deserve it ;)

Do you know how many different Sigs there are? Pity on the player, should be worth a few bob still, unlike a non-NBA star signature which is not worth much.

Some silly Carlton die-hard will buy it on ebay. :p

I know the following ones available

Nathan Buckley
James Hird
Glenn Archer
Kade Simpson
Will Minson
Jordan Lewis
Shannon Byrnes
Nathan Brown
Russell Robertson
Raphael Clarke

Silly Carlton die-hard --> is there any other kind? :p

not to mention Silly Collingwood, Silly Essendon, Silly Hawthorn etc :)

I take offense to the silly Collingwood remark.

Just watch out for the magic stripes of black and white to be a power house again.

matm said:
I take offense to the silly Collingwood remark.

Just watch out for the magic stripes of black and white to be a power house again.

If you've got the lazy 40-50 years to wait. :D

Can we get these cards over here in Perth? I'm guessing not if there through the Herald Sun. Hey Chad if I send oyu the cash can you use your recycling to get me some? :)

There are heaps of sets on eBay if you can't get them any other way.

Search for 2006 Herald Sun set.

I think the Adelaide papers do a similiar set as well.

Back
Top Bottom