AFL grand final ticket advice

owen21

Panthers 1991
Real Name
owen
eBay User
roy2053
hi guys looking for some non card related advice.

I am a gws fan. I live too far away to make many games so I am not a member.

It is looking like they may be a chance of making the grand final.

If the miracle happens what options do I have for getting a ticket?

Are there any tips to getting one...happy to pay a fair price

Thanks guys

Owen

Does anyone know what priority 3 means ?

IMG_1533.PNG

As a saints fan and how they worked the memberships/ personal experience:

If you buy a membership like above, you are guaranteed first priority access, to the tickets. So you still have to buy it on top of the memebership cost which is $300-$400 and you are up with the pigeons at the G
(I would ring and confirm how this works with the club first.) As I did this in 2010 through St Kilda

Or the second option and depending on how desperate you are, is save your pennies and buy a AFL corporates grand final ticket as they usually take a couple of days to sell out. You get a Grandfinal breakfasts at punt road ect and your seating is in either side of the 50meter arch on the 1st on the fence. The cost is anywhere form $1500-$2500. I did that in 2009.

Transport:
Airfares on grandfinal weekend are usually double-triple price and fill up fast! Have a bit on coin for that
Or
Get get incontact with the members club at your club/for that state and during the week they (most memebers) will organise a bus or 2 in which you divide the cost of the bus per seat sold.

Accomodation
1- Hit up a mate if you have one I that state
2- Do an all night/day till you go back
3- Cheapest book a hostel bed ages before and if they don't make it you only lose $30
4- Go find a couch in crown Casio in the back corner- works a charm till security catch you and kick you out lol

I also did this with the NRL with Melbourne Storm, Hope this helps and is not to confusing. Any question feel free to ask.
Only other things I can say awesome experinace but expensive!
All the best

As a saints fan and how they worked the memberships/ personal experience:

If you buy a membership like above, you are guaranteed first priority access, to the tickets. So you still have to buy it on top of the memebership cost which is $300-$400 and you are up with the pigeons at the G
(I would ring and confirm how this works with the club first.) As I did this in 2010 through St Kilda

Or the second option and depending on how desperate you are, is save your pennies and buy a AFL corporates grand final ticket as they usually take a couple of days to sell out. You get a Grandfinal breakfasts at punt road ect and your seating is in either side of the 50meter arch on the 1st on the fence. The cost is anywhere form $1500-$2500. I did that in 2009.

Transport:
Airfares on grandfinal weekend are usually double-triple price and fill up fast! Have a bit on coin for that
Or
Get get incontact with the members club at your club/for that state and during the week they (most memebers) will organise a bus or 2 in which you divide the cost of the bus per seat sold.

Accomodation
1- Hit up a mate if you have one I that state
2- Do an all night/day till you go back
3- Cheapest book a hostel bed ages before and if they don't make it you only lose $30
4- Go find a couch in crown Casio in the back corner- works a charm till security catch you and kick you out lol

I also did this with the NRL with Melbourne Storm, Hope this helps and is not to confusing. Any question feel free to ask.
Only other things I can say awesome experinace but expensive!
All the best

You are a champion mate....thanks for the information ...I Wil call gws and see what packages are available.....

I will pay the big prices if I have to ....

Back
Top Bottom