AFL Friday Night Footy Comp Round 7

AussieLaker

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
Hopefully this week we can get more interest.

Same as last week.. Name the winning team and correct margin and you win 2 x 2015 Select AFL Champions Value packs. If no winner again this week both packs will go into next weeks comp meaning 3 value packs if you win next round. Hopefully someone can win this week and we have a lot more people involved.

If no one guesses the correct margin and team then the person with closest guess will win some cards of their team.

This Fridays game is Essendon vs North Melbourne.

Tell me who is going to win and correct margin. 1 guess per person and you can't change your guess after it has been made.

If not much interest again this week I might change the format so it's easier for people to win but at this stage don't want to make it too easy as I'm hoping to get a lot more interest.

Open to all Australian members even if you're not AFL fans/collectors.

Here is a picture of what you win
afl15s1_value_pack_bag_250x200mm_hr.jpeg

Guesses so far

Damo Fett - Essendon by 8pts
Jaames - North by 14pts
bigrob2307 - North by 93pts
Wolvesjr34 - North by 17pts
Matty76 - North by 38pts
BruzDB - North by 32pts
Lethal_2008 - Essendon by 16pts
drama5 - North by 21
bearfly - North by 25
aflcards2015 - North by 13pts
mounteverest - North by 29pts
puntertm - North by 19pts
Daz - Essendon by 27pts
Team Venture - North by 12pts

Last edited:
This is now closed.. Good luck to all above.. Was hoping for more interest so I might look at changing the way this is done and make it for a bigger reward towards end of season.

I sat out deliberately to let someone else have a chance to win :)

Really, I forgot today :oops:

@Team Venture Congrats you win this week.. 1pt off winning both value packs but PM me with your addy and what team you follow or a link to a wantlist and I will send you out something this week.

I will put these 2 value packs into next week and will try think of a new system or something to make it a little easier to win each week.

Mate, I reckon the system you have now is perfect. Can't go wrong with a "nearest the pin" competition. Someone is guaranteed to win each week (I reckon even if it was Fremantle vs Brisbane you'd have someone picking Brisbane in the hope of a freak upset!). Your prizes are extremely generous. :)

I reckon 1 x value pack for the correct team/closest margin and maybe the other value pack only if the exact margin is picked by the winner?

Back
Top Bottom